Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The Second Time

THE SIGN

If you read my previous post, you will know that the Lord promised me a sign to confirm our conversation.  The sign has been given, exactly when and where He said it would be.

IRE OF THE LORD

Last week while contemplating what should be written for this blog, the Lord impressed me with the following:  He is not well pleased with some of you (not all) who are dismissive of my claims.  You have searched the teachings of men, their philosophies and sayings, yet have not inquired of the Lord or asked Him, in sincerity of heart, if what I am doing is ordained of God.  This has provoked His Ire.  Do you not remember that He is the fountain of all truth? 

THE SECOND TIME

I testify that the work I am about is ordained of God.  No less than FIVE TIMES the Lord states in scripture that He will “set his hand a SECOND TIME to recover his people”.  Why a second time?  Because the first time has failed.  Unequivocally.  Exactly as prophesied by Jesus Christ.
 
I testify that the “second time” is now beginning.  The “second time” will not be through an organized institution that will become corrupted with priestcraft; neither will it have any part with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, for the same reason you don’t put new wine in old vessels.  The “second time” will go places white shirts, black name tags and ties cannot.  The “second time”, if successful, will bring again Zion.


Since He is starting a “second time”, as with all new beginnings, He has called a new prophet.  His name is Denver Snuffer.  The Spirit has confirmed to me that he is the “servant” called to gather other “servants” as prophesied in Jacob 5:70.  Also:  D&C 101:553 Nephi 21:9-11 and D&C 85:7 are about Denver.  My Father in Heaven, Himself, has spoken the name of Denver Snuffer to me with His own Voice and confirmed what the Spirit taught me months earlier.  There is absolutely no doubt that the Lord has, in fact, set His hand a second time to recover His people.  I have been asked by Him, by His own Voice, to participate.  For the final time, I have not left the LDS Church; I have been led out of it by God.  Great and marvelous things, terrible things (like this), are about to happen.

11 comments:

  1. Amen and amen. Lynne McKinley, Orem Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is indeed speaking again. I've prayed about the messages Denver has shared, pondered it, and attempted to live it. The message is true. Excommunicating him doesn't change anything. God is speaking again! The message is to come to Christ!

    Thanks for your testimony. There can't be too many who who are willing to obey the Lord! We need more who point others to Christ with testimony accompanied by the Holy Ghost.

    Good blog man. Way to be bold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taylor,

      God is truly speaking again. His sheep have begun to gather at the sound of His voice!

      Thank you for your kind words and your testimony! ~ Sean

      Delete
  3. Sean

    I want to SHOUT Hallelujah!

    When Denver came to Boise, I had the sense that something big was starting.

    When he spoke in Ephraim, doubt was removed as to who he was. I remember standing up and looking around at the group there and thinking: This is more than just a casual gathering. This is the group that is going to bring Zion about. This was the self selection process at work. I had wondered why he didn't give the talk on June 21st. The summer equinox is a good symbol for Christ. It was on a Saturday, why not have it on this day? My travel companions pointed out to me that the 28th was the day after the martyrdom of Joseph Smith. The 27th was the 170th anniversary of this event. It was as if time was folded on that day. The restoration was interrupted on June 27th 1844 and it began again on June 28th 2014. The ends were reconnected. How beautiful! This is a good candidate for the day the "times of the Gentiles" ended and the "fullness of Gentiles" began. The symbolism of it being in Ephraim was also significant. It was Joseph that saved his brothers from a famine in Egypt. This will happen again. Joseph will save his brothers.

    After he spoke in Phoenix/Mesa, there was no doubt who he is. The game is on.

    I find it very interesting that Father is testifying of this to the servants and allowing or commanding(I don't know which or either) them to speak it. Maybe this is the natural order after Keith Henderson's second witness.

    I discovered something in Jacob 5 the other day.

    In the beginning, it is the servant that calls other servants. This has happened. He has called other servants. Now it is the other servant's jobs to awake and arise... to meet the Lord and labor with all their might.

    70 And it came to pass that the Lord of the vineyard sent his servant; and the servant went and did as the Lord had commanded him, and brought other servants; and they were few.

    At the end of the labor it is the Lord that calls the servants together for one huge party. Through their ministry they have all come to know the Lord. They know Him personally.

    75 And it came to pass that when the Lord of the vineyard saw that his fruit was good, and that his vineyard was no more corrupt, he called up his servants, and said unto them: Behold, for this last time have we nourished my vineyard; and thou beholdest that I have done according to my will; and I have preserved the natural fruit, that it is good, even like as it was in the beginning. And blessed art thou; for because ye have been diligent in laboring with me in my vineyard, and have kept my commandments, and have brought unto me again the natural fruit, that my vineyard is no more corrupted, and the bad is cast away, behold ye shall have joy with me because of the fruit of my vineyard.

    Gary Gibson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gary,

      Game on Brother! Thank you for your enthusiasm and testimony. I understand every talk given by Denver was given by direction; every location and time. I understand that the Ephraim talk is where Denver picked up where Joseph left off. The Second Time is now upon us!

      Thank you for mentioning Brother Keith Henderson's testimony and second witness. It was so powerful when I first read it that I couldn't keep reading. When I heard his testimony for the first time I was overcome by the same Spirit. Everything I need to know about Brother Henderson, God has told me by the Power of His Spirit. He is a righteous man called by God to provide a second witness. To that end I am providing a link to Denver's last talk. Brother Henderson's testimony is short and found on page 40, for those who haven't read it yet. I highly recommend you do.

      http://www.scribd.com/doc/239760895/10-Phoenix-Transcript-Preserving-the-Restoration

      I love Jacob 5:70-77. I want to work with the Lord and my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ to bring about His work. I am so grateful to be acquainted with people like you, Gary, and many others. I am excited about this work! We will know Him personally, and no one need ask "know ye the Lord"? From the least to the greatest all will know Him.

      Sean

      Delete
    2. Gary said, "The 27th was the 170th anniversary of this event. It was as if time was folded on that day. The restoration was interrupted on June 27th 1844 and it began again on June 28th 2014."

      I never thought about that. As if sewing an article of clothing - almost seamless, as it were. Awesome thing to notice.

      Delete
  4. This post is in line with this blog in Aug of 2014: http://restoredknowledge.blogspot.com/2014/08/setting-his-hand-second-time_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also believe that great things are happening. Thank you for your testimony. Have you been in touch with Denver Snuffer yet? We are watching with great interest in the events to come and are prayerfully seeking guidance from the Lord in our lives. He has definitely led us to Snuffer, Waterman, Malone and you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James,

      God has again set His Hand a second time to recover His people! I am grateful to be associated with people like you who pray, seek and watch for the Coming of our Savior.

      I have never spoken to Denver, but God has spoken his name to me. Perhaps our paths will cross some day.

      Blessings to you, James, and your family! ~ Sean

      Delete